Provia is known for its high-quality new and replacement windows and superior customer service. Founded in 1977, this American window manufacturer, headquartered in Ohio, prides itself on its artfully crafted, highly efficient windows.
Family Owned & Operated
Adelphia Exteriors is 100% family owned & operated, and we treat every client like they were a member of our own family.
Committed To Excellence
Our commitment to excellence is shown through the quality of service we provide as well as the quality of materials we use.
Decades Of Experience
Our professional exterior home contractors have decades of experience serving Northern Virginia homeowners and businesses.
Types of Provia Windows We Offer
At Adelphia Exteriors, we offer a large selection of the most popular Provia window models.
The Aeris collection was designed for homeowners who want the performance and durability of vinyl windows but the aesthetic of wood windows. These windows, with their wood-clad construction and designer styling, provide the best of both worlds and are elegant and customizable.
These windows are created using a patented process that allows them to combine interiors of real maple, oak or cherry with durable vinyl exteriors, making them suitable as replacements for either vinyl or wood windows. Their insulated framing lends superior energy efficiency, and they have earned ENERGY STAR certification.
The Provia Aeris windows offered by Adelphia Exteriors include:
- Casement – Provia Aeris casement windows provide air flow from top to bottom that can be controlled using a crank.
- Double Hung – With their upper and lower sash that move independently and tilt inward, these models have plenty of classic appeal.
- Slider – The Aeris horizontal sliding windows come in several different configurations and provide excellent ventilation.
Provia’s Aspect series of windows are a mid-range offering that stand out above the competition thanks to their high durability and energy efficiency. Constructed of all vinyl, they are easy to maintain, and they retain their color in the long term. They feature a cutting-edge glass package that ensures reduced heat loss and interior condensation, along with warmer glass temperatures.
In addition to providing your home with greater comfort throughout the year, they can also lower your energy bills thanks to their ENERGY STAR certification. They are available for new home construction as well as replacements, and they come in popular colors such as Beige, White and Sandstone.
The Provia Aspect windows offered by Adelphia Exteriors include:
- Casement – Our casement windows are ideal for spaces where a window needs to have significantly more height than width, and they feature a fold-away crank that prevents the handle from getting in the way of furniture or window treatments.
- Double Hung – The most popular type of Aspect windows is the double-hung variety, made up of an upper and lower sash that can each be moved up and down.
- Slider – Provia Aspect slider windows are a great choice for those who seek sturdy windows that operate like double-hung or single-hung windows yet slide left and right rather than up and down.
The EcoLite vinyl windows from Provia may be their economy-class offering, but their sturdiness and energy efficiency has made them some of the most popular economy windows on the market. Made in the U.S. of white vinyl, they are independently tested and meet stringent requirements for important factors such as forced entry resistance, water and air filtration, ease of operation and wind load resistance.
These windows are an affordable way to keep unwanted cold and heat out of the home, and they can stand up to UV light and harsh weather.
The Provia EcoLite windows offered by Adelphia Exteriors include:
- Double Hung – As America’s most popular window type, Provia put a lot of effort into ensuring its double-hung offering provides the amazing performance people expect from the brand. Their independently moveable upper and lower sashes can be tilted inward easily to facilitate cleaning.
- Slider – The horizontal sliders in the EcoLite range are affordable yet durable and available in several different configurations to get the precise look you need to match your home’s aesthetic.
For homeowners who want to boost their home’s curb appeal and have specific design concerns, Provia’s Endure vinyl windows fit the bill. With all the energy efficiency and easy maintenance you’d expect from vinyl windows and year-round comfort thanks to superior temperature control, these windows exceed expectations.
Homeowners will find a broad range of options when it comes to the color, glass and style of these windows, including wood grain and painted options, along with glass choices including clear, stained, tinted, decorative and gridded.
The Provia Endure windows offered by Adelphia Exteriors include:
- Casement – The vinyl casement windows in the Endure line are well suited to locations such as above sinks and cabinets, where traditional opening and closing methods are not feasible. They provide airflow from the top and bottom, with a crank that makes it easy to control the amount of air that circulates.
- Double Hung – Endure double-hung windows provide a classic look with convenient operation and cleaning, not to mention several ventilation options thanks to the independently moveable upper and lower sashes.
- Slider – Provia’s Endure slider windows feature two sashes that move horizontally and provide excellent ventilation.
2022 Window Replacement Guide
Everything you need to know about window types, brands & materials.
There are several clear indications that a window needs replacement:
- You begin to feel drafts of cold air around them.
- Condensation builds up and your windows “fog up.”
- You notice common signs of aging (decaying window panes after exposure to moisture, cracks, warping, etc.).
- You begin to notice more noise, insects, or water (flooding) entering your property.
Your windows may also likely need to be replaced if your energy bills start to increase substantially. This is because if your windows can’t keep out drafts, your HVAC system will likely have to work harder to maintain a normal temperature inside your home. According to the United States Department of Energy, you can save anywhere between $126 and $465 annually if you replace single-pane windows in your house. If you live in a location with relatively warmer weather, you can enjoy greater savings than people who live in colder areas ($250 vs. $150, on average). If you’re unsure whether your windows simply need repairing or a full replacement, be sure to reach out to a professional.
Adelphia Exteriors can replace your windows with modern alternatives that feature Low E-glass, which curbs the ultraviolet (UV) light that comes through your property. This, in turn, can help minimize fading on carpets, upholstery, and furniture, and thus allow these furnishings to last longer while keeping your home looking new.
A replacement window installation can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months, depending on when you placed your order until your windows arrive. With a standard window replacement project where only a few windows are needed, you can expect a shorter time frame. On installation day, the time it takes to complete your project depends on the type of windows you purchased and a number of windows being installed.
A standard double pane window from Adelphia Exteriors reflect 90% of the energy and only lets 10% into your home. That means on a nice summer day outside, you can expect 90% of the heat from the sun is going to stay outside, and only 10% will come into your home. In comparison, a typical triple pane window increases to 97% of energy and only allow 3% to pass through to your home. Triple pane windows also can cost up to 30% more than double pane windows, it makes sense to go with double pane windows if you’re looking for the best deal up front.
Homeowners who choose triple pane home windows choose them for the comfort and noise reduction. If comfort is your biggest concern, triple pane windows may be the best option for your home. The extra pane of glass in a standard triple pane window makes it an ideal option for keeping noise out and keep more of the extreme weather out of your home.
Yes! Residential window replacement can improve your home’s value, increase the comfort of your home instantly and save you money every month on your energy bill. In the long term, you’ll recoup most of the cost on your home’s market value, and you will save money every month! All factors to consider when researching window replacement companies.
Adelphia Exteriors is a family-owned, local window company which is highly rated and has thousands of happy customers. Since 1978, the experts at Adelphia Exteriors have thrilled homeowners with a great product, easy process, and hassle-free installation. See what all of our customers have to say about us!
Reach Out to Adelphia to Schedule Your Window Replacement
At Adelphia Exteriors, our remodeling contractors can install high-quality windows from Provia and other top names in the Northern Virginia area to improve your home’s curb appeal and energy efficiency. Contact us today to learn more about our window replacement and installation services.